BRIDGE COTTAGE, Monmouth
Pets Allowed: Yes
Price Guide: £289-£668
This early 19th-century stone holiday cottage stands detached on the banks of the River Wye in an AONB. Outside there is a decking area surrounded by a wild garden with streams and waterfalls. Well placed for walking and for exploring the Wye Valley and Forest of Dean, it is also within easy driving distance of Tintern, Monmouth, Chepstow, Ross-on-Wye and Symonds Yat. Pet sitting/dog walking available (at cost), free wi-fi in pub next door. Shop 300 yards, pub 5 yards.
Cosy living/dining room with two wood-burning stoves, slate floor and open doorway to kitchen with breakfast area. Stone spiral stairs to first floor: Double bedroom with additional Z-bed (for alternative sleeping only). Twin bedroom. Bathroom with separate shower cubicle and toilet.
- Wood-burning stoves - fuel inc
- Elec, full oil CH, convector heaters, bed linen and towels inc
- Satellite TV
- DVD (small library)
- Small wild garden with decking area
- Roadside parking
- Natural spring water supply
- No smoking
- Unsuitable for children under 5 yrs
- NB: Streams, waterfall and vertical rock face in garden. Very steep stairs to decking area. River 10 yds
Holiday Cottages Hotline: 0845 268 8565